How to Create an Account
Creating an account on Open Loot is a simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. By following these steps, you can gain access to both the Open Loot marketplace and the game. Here are the steps on how to create an account:
1. To get started, you will need to visit our Open Loot website https://openloot.com and Click on ' Sign up'.
2. You'll be prompted to Sign in or Create an Account by linking your social account with Google Sign-In, Twitch, Discord, or Twitter. Then, a window will pop up where you can choose the account you want to register with.
3. Once you've selected the social account you want to link, you'll need to verify that you own it. This is usually done by entering your social media login information and then confirming your identity through an authentication process.
4. After you've verified your social media account, you'll be prompted to select your country of residence, enter your date of birth, and pick a username.
Please note that your Open Loot username will also be used as your in-game character name.
5. Once the account is created, another window will pop up where you can set up your Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to add an additional layer of security to your account.
6. Once the account is created you will notice that you will be sent to the Open Loot home page and on the top right, you will see a user profile icon represented with the first initial of the username you have chosen. Click this icon to view actions you can perform with your account, such as adding funds or completing KYC Verification.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support by going to the bottom of Open Loot's page, in the Customer Support section.